Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18th, 2008

Ok, ok!! Here are the pictures of our new house that everyone's been asking about!! Tee hee...

This is our back patio.

This is the romantic bush in our back yard.

Kitchen, obviously.

Part of our Living room.


Living room, above the entertainment center. This is a drawing that David did for me for Valentine's Day this year.

Living room again.

My room.
Backyard.
Fireplace in Living Room.
Front Yard.
Garage.
Iris's room.

Well, I am going to try my hardest to do this blogging thing but, anybody that knows me also knows that I may or may not keep it up. I promise to give it my all though... So, we just moved back to El Paso, Tx and I am soooo happy!! I love my new place, it's so cute! I just started work again on Monday after being on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks (waaaaaa) and my new store is really, really nice. I seem to have great employees who have worked there for a while and the few I have already met seem really great. My store is in really great shape and doing amazing in sales. YAY!! I had a Manager's meeting yesterday and met my new boss for the first time as well as all the other Store Managers in my district and they all seem really nice. I felt like I fit right in. The only thing I don't like about it is the 30 minute drive it takes me to get there, but if that is my only complaint, I feel like I'm golden.

I cannot begin to explain how amazing it has been to be here with David and his family. They are honestly some of the most amazing people anyone would be blessed to have met and have helped us out sooo much. I love them all and I feel right at home and always have. I can't stress enough how absolutely amazing it is to finally have someone beside me in this lifetime, because I was about to give up hope. David is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, as well as Iris, of course, and I couldn't be happier.

I hope everyone enjoyed the pics of the new place, I really love it, it's just so cute and quaint. I can't wait till you all come to visit!! YAY!!

On Sunday, Father's Day, we went to see David's Dad and hang out there for a few hours and ate and had a great time. Then we drove all the way over to the East side to see my Dad which was really nice, because I haven't seen him on Father's Day in years. We just sat and talked for hours and had a really good time.

This Sunday I will be thirty!!! The big 30. I can't wait. Hopefully David and Iris have something planned...











1 comment:

Marily said...

YEAH!! A blog!! I am so glad, so we can still feel connected. Glad to see the pics of your new place. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!