Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's soooo shiny.......

So we got our rings today!! YAY!! I didn't end up choosing any of the rings that I was originally deciding from because I saw this one and it seemed much more like me. A little more antique looking and a lot less blingy. I love it!! It feels weird being on that finger, but I'm sure I'll get used to it super fast. Here are some pictures.


















































Here are some pics of David's


















YAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom's da Bomb! said...

Yay! Pretty soon, we'll be callin' you "Sadie." Woop woop!

jeremyandcariss said...

oooooooooooo la la! you're so fancy now!!!! but you still haven't called me....

jeremyandcariss said...

not sure where to leave a comment on just a random thought, so i guess here will work!!! we're doing garet's blessing this sunday. wanna come? i'll cook lunch for you afterwards...............