Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wedding bells!! Yippee!!

So, big news!! I am engaged!! David and I have set a date for our wedding. December 13th. I can't wait to be Mrs. Amanda Munoz. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Invitations will be going out soon so please email me with your addresses at Achristensen77@yahoo.com. I can't wait to see you guys!! YAY!! We will be going on our honeymoon to Las Vegas on January 2nd and will probably be there for a week. I am so excited!! This is what I have been waiting for my whole life and I never thought it would happen, but miracles do happen.

1 comment:

Mom's da Bomb! said...

I have always believed that you would get married, when you found the right guy. Sometimes, it takes a LOT to do that. Regardless, when you are willing to follow your heart, amazing things can happen. I'm so excited for you to have someone to totally share your life with.

Oh, and can Iris come stay with me while you go to Vegas? Please?????